Erweiterte Suche

The actual major issue is for the vast majority of gamers

Willkommen im Forum, stell Dich doch kurz vor!

The actual major issue is for the vast majority of gamers

Beitragvon Nanlina » Do 2. Jul 2020, 09:37

The actual major issue is for the vast majority of gamers Phantasy Star Online 2 will delete itself once you close Phantasy Star Online 2 outside and take PERMISSIONS AWAY FROM THE USER. People have been spending hours and it looks like everyone has their own special issue. People have needed to PSO2 Meseta for sale change windows permissions for folders, I have seen documents be deleted and refilled randomly by the computer itself and seemingly users experience issues where Phantasy Star Online 2 will somehow retain the used data that was simply deleted, so there's like 70 gb of worthless data consumed in your hard disk which you can't eliminate with no powershell script.

It is legit among the most fucked up launches I've ever seen for a game and it appears to be completely because Sega attempted to shake the Microsoft xbox live shit in their game and refuse to release it onto steam. Oh yeah, it's a windows shop match by the way. Paradoxically, preparing a Japanese accounts and installing the translation patch is a lot simpler than trying to get Phantasy Star Online 2 to operate in NA. And he began since around 5pm. If it was made by him, I really don't know.

Yeah, if your installation gets corrupted and you may no longer launching Phantasy Star Online 2, should you uninstall Phantasy Star Online 2 it is only going to uninstall the launcher but abandon just like 50GB of patches behind. It will conceal these 50GB worth of files in a file that takes away your admin rights so that it's a struggle to get in the folder and eventually delete everything. And you need to do this since Phantasy Star Online 2 won't replace the old files if you try to just reinstall Phantasy Star Online 2, because that will make too much sense, so you end up with your hard drive now being consumed by over 100GB with all the chance of the primary problem still persisting so as soon as you close Phantasy Star Online 2 you won't have the ability to start it again.

There are several people saying this is exactly what every MMO launch looks like, however after spending half an hour troubleshooting yesterday I can confidently say it is the worst launch I've ever dealt with. It's much easier just to download and fanpatch that the JP launch and perform there because of just how fuckin' poor the Windows shop has screwed up things. You can alter a SINGLE CONFIG LINE from the JP launcher and it will download the US version. At some point somebody caught on and took vital functionality out, though. It is infuriating that non-Windows-store fucking WORKS and they decided to brick it. On top of all of that, JP variant has improved optimization, SOMEHOW has higher-quality visuals, and can really be modded and tinkered with once it is successfully installed.

But I'd like to expand on a few points you made since it is worse than you mentioned. Phantasy Star Online 2 does eat 70 gigs. If you attempt to patch Phantasy Star Online 2 and fail, then have to restart, then opt to give up, it'll lock that hard disk space twice, eating 140 gigs. If it just fails twice and then you power through, at times it eats that 140 and Phantasy Star Online 2's normal setup for 210 gigs. It is completely incredible. In cheap PSO2 Meseta addition to this, I feel like since you did not mention how many blocks there were, I want to highlight the participant count gap. On Xbox, there were generally 2-3 stuffed blocks on ships 1 and 2, usually 1 on boat 3. I am on the boat, number three, yesterday and blocks stuffed at highest population.
Nanlina
Drift Newbie

Zurück zu Vorstellungs-Ecke