Erweiterte Suche

My take on why folks Perform Runescape in 2020

Die totale Laber-Ecke, hier passt alles rein, was sonst nirgends hinpasst.

Beitragvon Nanlina » Do 2. Jul 2020, 09:39

Fast forward about a year and I get interested in RS3. I open up my accounts and I have no idea what to do with it because I have all the levels and quests complete from back when this variant was still RS2. So instead of trying to figure out my account's location in the world, I choose to RS gold start from scratch and convince my girlfriend to try our fake-group-iron-man let us beat Dragon Slayer again but on RS3 this moment. Took a little effort at first to organize the UI how we like (I have 2 monitors I perform with it on for various reasons, and one is a vertical screen. I have saved two UI presets and it is so amazing to be able to drag RuneScape game to another screen and load the preset), but RuneScape game has been entertaining all around.

The ability mill is much more enjoyable (especially as fake-iron-men, we can take advantage of double xp weekend and the free treasure hunter secrets for some incentive xp, but we arent just grinding whatever will make us the most money in the GE). We have almost base 50s in all our skills (and even 70smith and mining at this time since the rework is good ). Some are voice and many have a stuff. We havent beaten Dragon Slayer however but we have members (that we certainly didnt plan on doing daily ) because our abilities are leveling up fast enough for us to consider that something like Monkey Madness needs to be our real aim. We did do the waterfall quest and it hasnt changed because it was created.

So she said that you felt dull and just like we were just clicking where a wiki manual told me to click because"I would have never guessed that I'm supposed to go in the house the river washed me up close, then go in the attic and search all the book shelves so I could learn that I want to visit tree gnome village and look under a trap door, on my own!". But the quality of lifestyle changes like also the mining/smithing rework and the toolbelt, and the quests that are upgraded, and the grind, teleport lodestones, more run electricity, as well as the abilities, some skills being F2P, etc etc make RuneScape so enjoyable. Literally canceled my main OSRS's membership to pay for this account membership. I am really enjoying this encounter that is fake-iron-man although I was a RS3 hater.

One thing that keeps me playing with is that the levels of immersion based on how much effort I want to put in. Every skill/grind is somewhere different on the scale of work needed, whereas I have to be in the mood for other matches having a pace that is consistent. I read and can afk the news/reddit. Netflix + moderate effort tasks are usually better than netflix alone. If I want to place in focus, Afterward I can raid/boss. To cheap RuneScape gold touch on your point RuneScape game does a great job of giving you something to do during daily, not only dedicated gaming hours making it much more versatile than most other games.
Nanlina
Drift Newbie

Zurück zu Off-Topic